Stress, illness, and dissatisfaction are frequently signs that something needs to change. Reaching your full potential, to be your best self, is absolutely possible when you know how to harness the most powerful potential on the planet…Your Mind! Here are my top 5 tips on how to be your best self no matter what:
1. Know that you are enough…always have been, always will be! I have seen over and over how a simple profound and life changing mantra of “I Am Enough” can build self-love and eliminate limiting beliefs and behaviors forever no matter what is going on in the world. What is more, it’s free, easy and anyone can do it.
2. Master Your Mind: The simple truth is that the human mind has one simple job: to keep you alive as long as possible. To do that, your mind is hardwired to move you away from pain and towards pleasure. Your mind does what it thinks you want it to do based on what you tell it. So for instance, if you say “I don’t want to mess this up,” your mind will believe you don’t want to do it. When you say “I can do this perfectly,” “I can be amazing.” Your mind will help you be just that. Your mind is always listening to the words and pictures you imagine. Once you understand the Rules of the Mind, rather than it working against you, you will stop holding yourself back, because your limiting beliefs and behaviors will cease to exist. You will become the Master of your Mind.
3. Set specific goals and give your mind positive clear instructions: Your mind also loves to have concrete goals to work towards. The more specific you can make these, the better. The strongest force in humans is that we must act in a way that consistently matches our thinking. Every thought you think and every word you speak forms a blueprint that your mind and body work to make your reality. Give your mind clear, specific and positive instructions and focus on what you want to achieve, not what you don’t want. Instead of thinking, “I can’t cope,” believe that and replace it with “I have phenomenal coping skills.” Guess what happens then?
4. Take Action Every Day in the Direction of Your Goals: When you are on your way to success, you must take action every day in the direction of your goals. This will make you feel like a winner. This doesn’t mean you have to work seven days a week and exhaust yourself. You can enjoy your downtime far more knowing you are making consistent progress and then everything seems to improve automatically. You will begin to believe in you and your capabilities. Then it comes easier to move toward everything you want in life…and GET it. Wow!
5. Do Not Let Rejection in: An empowering truth is that no one can hurt you without your permission. You have a choice not to let criticism in, think; make yourself bulletproof. Once you make that choice, you will begin to act differently, take on the air of a successful person and really commit to believing you are successful!